Monday, April 5, 2010

No Condemantion!

NO CONDEMNATION!

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, to those who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

This Scripture has become the Scripture of the year for me to meditate on. It is pretty black and white to me; There is therefore now no condemnation, I am no longer condemned because of what Jesus did on the Cross. This winter has been exceptionally hard for me. With cold snaps every time we turn around and when they come I can't get out of bed to spend time with Jesus because of pain. I always put on self condemnation until the Lord showed me, He wants us to spend time with Him but our Salvation is not based on us spending time with Him it is based on the Cross. His Grace will cover it, His Grace is sufficient for us. I don't know about you but I'm so looking forward to summer.

1 comment:

  1. Me too Tami and I so can empathize with the pain and the effects of winter on us. God knows our heart. Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete