Sunday, June 27, 2010

TRUST NO ONE BUT GOD!!

Micah 7:5
Do not trust in a friend; do not put your confidence in a companion; guard doors of your mouth from her who lies in your bosom.

The Lord has been showing me a lot of things through the stuff that I've been going through with the people I go to Church with. I am learning that I can't trust no one but God. I have had people tell me that I need to trust people to a point, I believe even is a very fine line. People are fickle, they love you until they see or feel like you're coming between them and with the person that they are very close with; they will turn on you like a Pit Bull turns on her master. W need to be gentle as doves but wise as serpents, Matthew 10:16. We need to have wisdom and discernment when dealing with people. I know I serve a God who never changes, He will never turn on me like a Pit Bull turning on her master and this is very encouraging. He knows I can do all things through Him.
Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the Lord then to put confidence in man.


2 comments: