Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Put Your Focus On Jesus!

Revelation 12:10-11
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony and they did not love their lives to the death.

I know how it feels to have a family member have nothing to do with you, because my mom wants nothing to do with me. At first I felt as if I did something wrong, the Lord showed me that I did nothing wrong. I started to see that I was feeling sorry for myself and depression was setting in and that's when that old snake came in and started to accuse. Just like the Scripture says, he is the accuser of the brethren. I have also noticed that during this time all my focus was on me and I gave the devil foot hold for guilt and shame. The Lord showed me that I need get my focus back on Him, and start remembering what He did for me. He went to the Cross for the guilt and shame. In Romans 8:1 it says, There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
The Scripture that I opened up with has a promises in it and that is, that the accuser of the brethren will be cast down, it's a promises that we can stand on.

I have seen that life is too short for me to worry about that person wanting nothing to do with me. I know that my heavenly Father loves me and that's all all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment