Friday, March 26, 2010

Which Concerns Me!

WHICH CONCERNS ME!

Psalm 138:8
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Lately I've been seeing what concerns me and what I just don't understand. What really concerns me is how my parents are toward me, my mother hasn't spoke to me since before Thanksgiving and my father not calling me to see if I got the funds for what I needed them for. I was thinking if Charisse came to me for help and I haven't heard from her I would be calling her in a heart beat. The Lord has been showing me a lot, like they're not saved and need to pray for their Salvation, the other thing that the Lord showed me is that my father doesn't really like me I've known this for awhile I guess I've been living in denial. I will always love my parents and honor them but I will never understand what they do. But I do know this, that the KING, KING JESUS knows all, my Heavenly Father likes me and loves me so very much. This and other stuff in my life concerns me and He will perfect that which concerns me. I believe whatever concerns me concerns Him and He will not forsake the works of His hands in my life with the things I've been called to, He will raise me up not man.

I have given everything which concerns me to the Lord and He will take care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment