Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Self-Control !

SELF-CONTROL!


Galatians 5:22-25
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified their flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

For two Sundays in a row my Pastor has said, "If the computer is your problem, take a baseball bat to it," well I can't use self-control with Face Book so I have deactivated it. I want to finish my testimony from birth to now and I can't do it if I'm always on Face Book. I remember when I could read a book a month, the book that I'm reading now I should have been done with it a long time ago. I have peace about this, I'm also pretty excited about it. I'm excited to see what God will do in my life.

Lord, I pray that You will help me in this. Show me how to use self-control not just with Face Book but in every area of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 comment: